• Complimentary wifi in public lounge areas
• Island snorkeling with local tour guide
• Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUPs)
• Round the island hikes/walking path
• Table Tennis, Volleyball, Darts
• Board Games, Books, Cards
• DVDs and DVD player for hire if needed
• Roundtrip transfers to and from Tavanipupu and Marau Airport
• All boat excursions, Island tours, Fishing trips, Wake boarding etc will attract additional fees.
• Ala Carte menu and beverages for our guests to purchase.
• We are fully licensed resort, no self catering or BYO is available.
• Additionally, we offer our group bookings, a meal package. Group Bookings only, the daily food package per person per day = $660 (SBD), all other beverages additional.
A one-night deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the reservation. 3 Night Minimum.
All payments can be made by:
• Bank Draft
• Direct Deposit (a bank charge of SBD $50 applies)
• MasterCard or Visa (a bank charge of 3.5% applies)
• Cheque (SBD only).
• No fee will be charged for cancellation prior to 15 days before confirmed arrival date and therefore your deposit will be fully refundable, however credit card handling and bank expenses will be withheld.
• Any cancellation between 14 and 3 days before confirmed arrival date will result in a charge of 50% of the total cost of the stay plus levy.
• In case of cancellation received less than 72 hours prior to arrival, no-show, departure prior to confirmed departure date or arrival later than confirmed arrival date, the total cost of the confirmed stay plus levy will be charged.